In God We Trust

Here's your chance to let the media know where the people stand on our faith in God, as a nation. NBC is taking a poll on "In God We Trust" to stay on American currency. Please send this to every Christian you know so they can vote on this important subject. Please do it right
away, before NBC takes this off their web page. The Poll is still open so you can vote.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

3 comments:

Joyce said...

I just voted. The results so far.... 15% says yes take it off, which of course leaves 85% saying no, don't remove it. On most of these type polls that I've seen, the overwhelming majority have the right ideas. Makes you wonder how this country is in the shape it's in. Are Christians and good moral people too silent? I'm not looking for a "big political debate" just wondering.....

Joyce said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Washburn said...

I think that Christians speak...but those in charge just don't and won't listen.

All about men's agenda's & signs of the times...as prophesied and as foreordained.