I wondered....

After I finally accepted the call to preach, I wondered what the next step would be. How do you get started? So I figured, I would just start with my own BTI service. I pretty much preached/teached in my last service anyway.

Well it didn't take long.

I got an email to teach a class at a SS Seminar...but it is to teach.
Then I got an email to speak for 10 minutes at the Assembly...well that was closer.
Then I got an invitation to preach the last Sunday night of September at another church in AL.
Then an opening to preach at least once a quarter, maybe more at a mission in AL.

Wow!

I get set forward tonight in business conference to be a lay-minister.

Well, here we go....

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Exciting day for both of us. You got set forth and we got set in order! We are official now. Now it's time to get busy!

Vicki Smith said...

WA HOOOOOO!!!!!

Tammy Washburn said...

Double that WA HOOO!!!

cokelady said...

How exciting!!! We will be praying for you in this surprising new twist! ;-)

Tammy Washburn said...

Last night someone told me, "Congratulations". I told them that word doesn't quite fit or feel right....does it? Especially when one doesn't have any choice in the matter anyway. :) Right now, I feel like a happy prisoner. Ha!