- http://www.fishersofkids.com/
- http://ministry-to-children.com/lessons/
- http://www.childrens-church-ministry.com/
- http://www.stuff4church.org/
- http://www.gardenofpraise.com/bibleles.htm
- http://www.mssscrafts.com/
- http://www.makingfriends.com/bible_crafts.htm
- http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/biblecrafts/
- http://www.teacherhelp.org/
- http://www.sermons4kids.com/
- http://www.kidssundayschool.com/
- http://www.angelfire.com/on2/freecraftprojects/kbible.html
- http://www.dltk-bible.com/
- http://www.childrensministrytoday.com/
- http://www.applesaucekids.com/
- http://www.childrensministrytoday.com/sneak_peek/article_14sneakpeek.html (tithing)
- http://www.childrensministry.com/
- http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/vbs.html
- http://www.associatedcontent.com/topic/48715/free_printables.html?cat=25
FREE Puppet Scripts: http://www.puppetresources.com/
Crafts & Homemade Gift Box:How to turn a Dollar Bill into an Origami Shirt (great for Father's Day), Gift box, etc.
- http://members.cox.net/crandall11/money/index.html
- http://www.origami-fun.com/printable-origami.html
We used to paint a tree branch white or gold and put it into a gold flower pot and hang origami flapping birds made out of dollar bills and also red ribbon all over the tree for a Christmas gift to our Pastor & family.
FREE CHRISTIAN COLORING PAGES / PUZZLES / GAMES:- http://www.abcteach.com/Activities/Colortableofcontents.htm
- http://www.coloring.ws/creation.htm
- http://www.abcteach.com/directory/basics/
- http://www.coloring-page.com/bible-4.html
- http://children.calvarychapel.com/site/curriculum.htm
- http://www.coloringbookfun.com/christian/
- http://www.jesusandkidz.com/ColoringPages.htm
- http://misslink.org/children/memory.html
- http://www.butler-machinery.com/showcase/kids/ (for construction VBS theme)
- http://www.coloring.ws/coloring.html
- http://www.sundayschoolresources.com/
- http://www.sundayschoolresources.com/clipartcoloringpages.htm
- http://biblewordgames.com/
- http://christiananswers.net/kids/clr-indx.html
- http://www.teachustopray.com/
- http://www.first-school.ws/INDEX.HTM
- http://familycrafts.about.com/od/biblecrafts/Faith_Based_Crafts_and_Activities.htm
SIGN LANGUAGE: A-Z Sign Language Flash Cards:
- http://www.abcteach.com/directory/basics/sign_language/
- http://www.abcteach.com/directory/basics/
- http://www.signingsavvy.com/
- http://www.lifeprint.com/
- http://www.aslpro.com/
- http://www.valleybible.net/DeafMinistry/ASL_Dictionary/asl_dictionary.php
Fun & Games:
RECIPES:
- Easter Cookies: http://www.cherbearsden.com/cookies.html
- Ice Cream in a Bag: http://www.kidsdomain.com/craft/icecream.html
- Ice Cream: http://home.att.net/~teaching/science/icecream.pdf
- Goop: http://www.teachnet.com/lesson/science/general/index.html
- Butter: http://www.post-gazette.com/food/20000309butter1d.asp
- Unleaven Bread:http://www.applesaucekids.com/LinkPage/Bread.html
- Playdough: http://www.applesaucekids.com/LinkPage/PlayDoug.html
- Fingerpaint: http://www.applesaucekids.com/LinkPage/Paint.html
- Kid’s Craft Recipes http://www.justkidsrecipes.com/inxkcr.html
- Bread Dough http://www.justkidsrecipes.com/inxkcr.html
BIBLE SONGS – Midi FILES: http://www.fortunecity.com/rainbow/waytech/2/
SPANISH SONGS: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert.fs/songs2.htm#dayVBS LESSONS, IDEAS, ETC.
- http://www.fishersofkids.com/index.htm
- http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/creativesnacks/
- http://www.street.ns.ca/curric.htm
- http://www.bibleschoolresources.net/vbs/index.html
- http://bibleschoolmaterials.blogspot.com/
- http://www.eldrbarry.net/vbs/vbsc.htm
- http://ministry-to-children.com/vbs-2008-vacation-bible-school-2008-themes-and-curriculum/
- http://www.freekidscrafts.com/vbs_crafts-t122.html
Good free clip art, graphics & website links:
- http://www.gurney.co.uk/timo/clipart/clipart.htm#topten
- http://www.fci.crossnet.se/index.html
- http://www.uponthisrock.com/Coolgraphics.html
- http://clipart.christiansunite.com/
- http://clipart-for-free.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html
KJV SCRIPTURE SONGS: http://www.belovedbooks.com/page/page/1568607.htm
To view Gospel Light "Really Big Book series": http://www.gospellight.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=11051&storeId=10052&categoryId=21770&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=21701&top_category=21701To order bells for a BELL CHOIR: http://www.kristalbellmethod.com/about.htm
Easiest Christmas Play Ever! http://tcogkidzone.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=54Other Stuff: http://tcogkidzone.17.forumer.com/
http://www.e-sword.net/downloads.html FREE Online Bible and Commentaries: After downloading the Bible program with Strong’s, if you click on the drop box that’s under the word DOWNLOAD, you will find a WEALTH of other free downloads that would cost you LOTS of money to buy the books!
3 comments:
Sis. Tammy, have I ever told you I love you? Thanks for listing all these resources. This is great and much appreciated!
Sis. Emily
Ditto what Sis. Emily said. I've been teaching the little ones after a very VERY long hiatus, so now I have some other places to look for ideas. Really appreciate you sharing your wealth. :)
You know I love you too Emily & Tammi!!
I had to pull these up and update the links for a "How to VBS" class I'm doing in January at the SS Seminar, so I posted them here so I could easily find them. Gotta have resources!!!
Post a Comment