Thank you Sis. Tammi (from post below), Paul & Grace and Sis. Smith!
We almost took off to Gatlinburg, but didn't really want to go that far this weekend, since we're traveling home to Texas for Christmas.
We're in Pine Mountain, GA @ Calloway Gardens. We left Friday am and are staying at the Mountain Creek Inn and went to see the Festival of Lights last night.
So, how is it? I've heard of Pine Mountain . . . briefly. I hope you took pictures and will give a detailed rundown of how it is so I'll know if it's someplace we'd like to go sometime.
4 comments:
Happy anniversary!!
HAPPY, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Got big plans?
Thank you Sis. Tammi (from post below), Paul & Grace and Sis. Smith!
We almost took off to Gatlinburg, but didn't really want to go that far this weekend, since we're traveling home to Texas for Christmas.
We're in Pine Mountain, GA @ Calloway Gardens. We left Friday am and are staying at the Mountain Creek Inn and went to see the Festival of Lights last night.
So, how is it? I've heard of Pine Mountain . . . briefly. I hope you took pictures and will give a detailed rundown of how it is so I'll know if it's someplace we'd like to go sometime.
Post a Comment