A place for thots to land.
HA!Maybe you'll end up with a monthly slot from here on out, Sister Tammy. ;-)
I certainly hope not. Not a goal in my life. :)
I just do the layout and design. Brother Dupre does the "picking."
Well, I sent the first one in out of obedience to Sis. Hawkins (I seriously didn't think it was EL material). Bro. Ammons put the Assembly message in. There are no others lurking out there...so we should be safe for the next few years. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
HA!
Maybe you'll end up with a monthly slot from here on out, Sister Tammy. ;-)
I certainly hope not. Not a goal in my life. :)
I just do the layout and design. Brother Dupre does the "picking."
Well, I sent the first one in out of obedience to Sis. Hawkins (I seriously didn't think it was EL material). Bro. Ammons put the Assembly message in. There are no others lurking out there...so we should be safe for the next few years. :)
Post a Comment