Joined Curves last week! Went three times thus far.
Worked yesterday till 1:00...Went to the Casting Crowns/ Kutlass Concert last night thru the snow which was only 1 inch and didn't stick to roads.
Went shopping today, used my B-day to get a free car wash for Mike's truck at Anthony's. Ha! Went to Lifeway Christian Bookstore & found the Franklin Electronic Bible I've been wanting for a while to carry in my purse. I saw it on the clearance table for 25% off and had a 25% off coupon on top of that! Also bought the Casting Crowns and Kutlass CD's we wanted.
We went out to eat with Dustin at Iguana Grill Mexican restaurant. They gave me the whole Mexican hat b-day treatment. Let the guys drink desert at Starbucks.
Mike is cooking lunch tomorrow! Great B-day Weekend!
4 comments:
I would say getting to go to the concert would be a good enough B-day present! The rest is just icing. Happy B-day.
Ha! But Bro. Ryan, we are empty nesters who have been married for 28 years. I LIKE icing!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I'm late. :-( So glad you got to have a weekend full of things that make you happy. --I joined Curves for my 50th birthday 4 years ago. I kept going until we had to move to Cleveland. I enjoyed it while I was there. I've considered re-joining but my lifestyle is so erratic here, I'm afraid to.
Thanks!
Post a Comment