My back starting hurting yesterday afternoon (shortly after eating Wendy's Chili ;). We needed to visit one of our neices' 10 month old triplet at Children's Hospital after work. When I got out of the truck in front of the hospital, I doubled over....my whole side went to a hard spasm. I joked with Mike that he might have to take me to the ER.
By the time we got home, I could barely get out of the truck. Until after midnight, every time I moved my side spasmed and I couldn't hardly walk...stuck doubled over on the side of the bed. I finally was able to sit down on the couch and slept a little...and then finally able to get to the bed.
This morning I had a very difficult time moving to get out of bed. I called my chiropractor and told him I was coming in for him to see if this was skeletal / muscle again (remember the rib).
I literally walked into his office, lopsided...leaning over to the right like the letter "C".
He ran some "poking tests" :0 and with laser and stretching, he was able to get my ribs and muscles to relax...but told me that my problem was gastro intestinal, not skeletal. I was able to stand up straight when I left, but still had spasms.
I went home for a rest...then went to a regular Doc...who at first thot it was "skeletal/muscle"..but I told her that I have been going to chiro for seven years and he knows my skeletal system and its weird maneuvers.
We were joking that this all could have been caused by eating Wendy's Chili (gall bladder, ulcer, etc.)...but after blood/urine tests, I have an acute kidney infection (pyelonephritis) that required an antibiotic shot & 7 more days of antibiotics. (Wendy's Chili is off the hook! Only a coincidence.)
If I don't "show improvement" in 24 hours or get a fever or get worse..I am to go directly to the ER and get a 24 hour antibiotic I.V.
Okay...I'm really sick....and still in pain.
Prayers needed!
4 comments:
God healed my back yesterday and I'm still praising Him for it every few minutes. When you've been suffering in pain and then it's gone, it's SO WONDERFUL! I know God can heal you, too! I'll be praying for you. You've got to get all healed up so you can come enjoy BTI!
I took a turn for the better at 6:00-6:30pm. I'm still weak, etc, but the severe pain is much, much lessened. Bro. Clardy from S.C. said he would have their congregation at their Revival pray for me. I believe I felt their prayers.
Yoo hoooooo!!!! Where are you? God enabled you to make it to BTI. Praise be to His Name!
God did help me make it to and through BTI. Every time I felt bad, I got prayed for and He would touch me again. I'm good now!!
I'll report on my excitment since coming home on the next post. :)
Post a Comment