Church's Alarm System is really loud!!!

I had Mike drop me off at the church a hour early before church yesterday evening. He watched me unlock the door, but drove off to pick up his mom before I tried to turn off the alarm. :-P Being away at BTI for two weeks helped me forget the correct code.

Boy that alarm is LOUD!

So I locked the door and sat down on a bucket (no car remember) & waited for the police to show up. I figured, since I was carrying 2 Bibles, wearing a dress & had a church key they might believe that I actually belonged there. :-P

However, the alarm company called my pastor & he told them it was probably ....(some gray haired intruder and please arrest her....nah just kidding)...a member since it was the front door alarm, and so close to church time.

Thankfully for my ears they turned the alarm off and cancelled the police.

So I sat in front of the church and read a book until some church members showed up and unlocked the door.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

HA! Too funny. --Sorry you missed the excitement of a face-to-face police encounter. :-)

Tammy Washburn said...

I was going to throw myself on the mercy of the court. Ha!