Healing

My hip and knee has been in pain since before BTI. At the Assembly, I hurt very badly to walk...it literally felt like bone on bone. Which is why it was a blessing for me to shout around on it without pain that Sunday morning. I had hoped the Lord had healed me then, but the pain returned.

I have been annointed several times since then and decided to keep getting prayed for no matter how many times it took. :)

I seemed to get a little better, but was still in moderate pain. During Wednesday night service, the Lord was moving and I asked if anyone needed prayer. I also was prayed for. The Holy Ghost really blessed us all, but once again I left with the same moderate pain.

At home, after church, I felt my hip shift into place and then later my knee shifted into place. I hoped those were good "shifts" and went to bed still hurting.

I had lived with the pain for so long, that I had gotten used to "coping". In fact, when I got tired, I would drag my left leg because I couldn't lift it.

I suddenly realized Friday night that I had worked all day, went clothes shopping, out to eat and driving around and never once told Mike..."let's go home, my leg is killing me". Today I climbed up and down the stairs doing laundry and cleaning house and realized how much I was doing without the pain.

I don't want to be like the 9 lepers who didn't thank God.

Thank you Lord for healing my body!

4 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

PRAISE GOD for His healing power!!! The blood will NEVER lose its power. What an awesome God we serve!

Tammy Washburn said...

It was such a blessing to be able to drive 1 1/2 hours to our church in Alex City, AL...preach...and then drive back without pain!!!

Tammy Washburn said...

It was such a blessing to be able to drive 1 1/2 hours to our church in Alex City, AL...preach...and then drive back without pain!!!

Beth said...

You know our pastor had the same thing a few months ago. He stood in for prayer so many times and then one day he got up and realized that his knee no longer hurt. God doesn't always heal on our time table, but He is always right on time!