We had BTI service last night and we are starting to study Sanctification and are using the newest booklet "Sanctification, a second definite work of Grace" offered by The Church of God. We went through parts of the first chapter and illustrated with the Gleaners about Jesus commanding Lazarus to "come forth" out of the tomb and "loose him" from his grave clothes. (I draped the kids in a shawl like fabric I got from the halloween section). The first child played Lazarus...while the other two were modern day unsanctified Christians and/or church members. :)
About 20 minutes before service normally ends, I explained that I wanted to show them a video clip of the 1st Term BTI class when the Holy Ghost fell this year. I shared that this clip was just 20 minutes of a 2 1/2 hour session where several were saved, sanctified, filled with The Holy Ghost (2 from our church) and healed. I explained that out of 47 student, that only approx. 10 were over the age of 40 and the majority were under the age of 25. I also explained how 5 minutes into the video, I got to shouting and dropped the camera onto a chair so it went black...a minute or so later, I picked it up and set it on a table and let it film the rest.
The video is very loud with a room full of people praying and shouting and is almost as powerful on video as it was in real life. About 6 minutes into it, I asked the church to find a place to pray while we let the video continue to play.
Well, The Holy Ghost fell on us!! and we had a wonderful time in the Lord last night. I don't remember when we got out of service. We had 30 in service including children! Praise The Lord!!
1 comment:
Praise God! The power of the Holy Ghost never gets stale! :-)
Post a Comment