Really tho'...wouldn't it be fun in children's church to have the "General Overseer and his wife" telling about their trip to Honduras (and other trips) with a slide show of pix beside them.:-P
Nah..they're safe. I'm not going to buy them. But...I did see one with black hair, a mustache and a suit and tie. :) THAT one may be more suitable for Alabama! hahahahahaha!
7 comments:
~GASP!!!~ Mom??? DAD???
GREAT CHOICE--I LOVE THEM!!!!
hahahahahahaha! Only if Bro. Jonathan & Bro. Horne writes the scripts!
I love them too! (your parents more than the puppets)
Really tho'...wouldn't it be fun in children's church to have the "General Overseer and his wife" telling about their trip to Honduras (and other trips) with a slide show of pix beside them.:-P
Luv ya Sis. Smith! :)
Hahahaha!!! That is soo great! You should definitely go for the "General Overseer and wife" puppets. :-)
Nah..they're safe. I'm not going to buy them. But...I did see one with black hair, a mustache and a suit and tie. :) THAT one may be more suitable for Alabama! hahahahahaha!
HAHAHAHA You guys are just too funny.
LOL! You know it's because we luv ya! :)
Post a Comment