HA! I can't really say it's CUTE... it's actually a little freaky! But amazing nonetheless that somebody could actually teach a dog to DO that. See! See how smart poodles are?! HA! The only trick I'm wanting to teach Charlie right now is how to NOT throw up in the car. That would make me very, very happy. Dumb dog.
It's amazing, isn't it, how Becki's whole attitude has changed about this dog now that she knows he gets car sick??? Just a few weeks ago he was "too cute" to let ANYTHING bother her! HA! Now he's the "dumb dog" instead of the "adorable dog." ;-)
On second thought, I think I would be able to teach Charlie to cross his eyes pretty easily. We'll find out... next time he horks in my van I'll thump him on the head real good and see what happens. HA!
Awww...Did you thump your kids on the head when they horked in your van???
(You know I'm completely joking here and fully support thumping dumb mutts on the head when they hork in your van.;-P If Charlie learns to cross his eyes, I'll give him lots of treats to watch him do it. ;->
Ha! I can see why you'd think that, but this sort of thing actually goes onto the "who owes who" list and determines who is "ahead." He dropped a boulder on my kid: I'm WAY ahead. My kid pukes in his van: it evens us out. His kid throws rocks into our pond and tears the liner: I'm winning again... My kid shoves a sandwich down their heater vent: we're even again. Their kid floods our bathroom floor: we're winning again! My kid busts their garage door...
WOW. I thought of all of that right off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. I'm not so sure we can AFFORD to be friends--or enemies, or WHATEVER! HA!
9 comments:
HA! I can't really say it's CUTE... it's actually a little freaky! But amazing nonetheless that somebody could actually teach a dog to DO that. See! See how smart poodles are?! HA! The only trick I'm wanting to teach Charlie right now is how to NOT throw up in the car. That would make me very, very happy. Dumb dog.
It's amazing, isn't it, how Becki's whole attitude has changed about this dog now that she knows he gets car sick??? Just a few weeks ago he was "too cute" to let ANYTHING bother her! HA! Now he's the "dumb dog" instead of the "adorable dog." ;-)
On second thought, I think I would be able to teach Charlie to cross his eyes pretty easily. We'll find out... next time he horks in my van I'll thump him on the head real good and see what happens. HA!
Awww...Did you thump your kids on the head when they horked in your van???
(You know I'm completely joking here and fully support thumping dumb mutts on the head when they hork in your van.;-P If Charlie learns to cross his eyes, I'll give him lots of treats to watch him do it. ;->
No, but I do thump them in the head when they hork in Dustin Hays' van!!! HA!
LOL! (I figured you'd them treats for that. ;-P
Ha! I can see why you'd think that, but this sort of thing actually goes onto the "who owes who" list and determines who is "ahead." He dropped a boulder on my kid: I'm WAY ahead. My kid pukes in his van: it evens us out. His kid throws rocks into our pond and tears the liner: I'm winning again... My kid shoves a sandwich down their heater vent: we're even again. Their kid floods our bathroom floor: we're winning again! My kid busts their garage door...
WOW. I thought of all of that right off the top of my head. I'm sure there's more. I'm not so sure we can AFFORD to be friends--or enemies, or WHATEVER! HA!
LOL!
LOL!
Post a Comment