(sung to the tune of "We shall see the King")
---
It's that blessed, blessed time every year.
Comes at the end of January 'round here.
Men's Retreat has come and wives begin to hum...
"We shall enjoy a weekend alone!"
Comes at the end of January 'round here.
Men's Retreat has come and wives begin to hum...
"We shall enjoy a weekend alone!"
--
6 comments:
Uhmmm..... Is there a good ladies retreat jingle for us guys to sing?
~Sung to the tune of "When the Roll is called up Yonder" (verse & chorus)~
When my wife goes to ladies retreat, I'll be home alone.
No more honey-do's waiting here for me!
No more Hallmark channel tears to interrupt my game.
When the alarm rings tomorrow, I'll sleep in!
When she's away, I'll leave the toilet seat up.
When she's away, I'll drive my truck through the mud.
When she's away, I can eat what I want!
Oh wait! Who's gonna change the baby when she's away!!!!!
:-)
HAHAHAHA! You're are TOO funny! LOVE the songs. :-)
My "weekend alone" is being hindered a little bit because we're in District Convention. But I can't think of a BETTER way to spend my time, if I can't be a home alone.
Hope you're having a nice, relaxing, do-as-you-please weekend.
LOL! I'll enjoy the peace and quiet. You enjoy the convention.
My husband's last remark going out the door was..."So when I get home the house will be spotless?"
I told him to "git on down the road." Ha!
I was really getting into the song untill that last line was sung...Then reality set in because the poopy ones are real bad!!!! In fact as I type Jessa is changing one on the floor right below my nose and to complicate matters she is having a time keeping Noah's hands out of it till she can get it all wiped clean!!!!! LOL I dont want my wife to go anymore:)
LOL! I wrote that last line just for you Levi. :)
Post a Comment