Daily News

So many things happening this week! I'm better, but still coughing, so not 100%.

1. The Horne family has arrived!!! And they have a contract on the house!!! (of course the only readers that I have, have all read Sis. Becky's first, so ya'll know this already. ) But I had to write it down!!!!

2. I'm glad they are here to cheer me up. I didn't realize that it was the last time I would see Bro. & Sis. Powell last night. I thought I had a couple more Revival nights left. When they left, they told me "See ya later" like I was going to see them tomorrow! When I realized that was the last time for a year, ~shhh~ don't tell~ at least I held off crying until they got out the front door and not in front of them. I was determined not to shed a tear until the last possible moment and that's what I did. All these people leaving is getting hard on me. (I feel so abandoned! Ha!) At least they'll be back in a year...and we'll encourage Bro. Smith this week on letting them stay home when they get back!!! :) If you want to keep up with their Korean Adventures go to their blog "The Powells in Iksan". The link is on my list.

3. We're in revival with Bro. and Sis. Smith!! I'm glad the revival got delayed from the fall (not glad for the terrible reason it got delayed-Karla's accident), but that I would not have been able to attend it because I was in Colorado at Ladies Retreat at that time. So now I get to attend and Karla is supposed to come tonight!!! Yippeee! Bro. Smith as always preached a great message and the Lord blessed. (from what I understand, the Lord performed a "fog" miracle for the Denver Broncos just like he parted the red sea for the Hebrews." hahahhahaha! (not really, I'm just joking!)

4. If it doesn't rain, my new doors will be installed on Friday! Aaarrgh! I want my new doors, but this week is a bit BUSY!!!

5. Mike has to attend the District Convention in Phenix City (3 hours away in the Eastern Time Zone) on Saturday to boost BTI and get back in time for revival on Saturday night. Of course the Hornes and the Riddlespurges have to do this too. I'm probably gonna bow out of this one. I'll be home cleaning up door installation mess and cooking for the church dinner on Sunday!

6. Oh, I petted the poodle. I had just gotten a great hello hug from a cutie-pie Katie and she wanted to introduce me to Charlie who was in the car. I couldn't resist a sweet little girl now could I? Of course not! Katie should know that I love her because I petted a dog. (Of course, I had to go straight in and wash my hands!) Next time, I try to get it to cross it's eyes. hhahahaha!

No comments: