Sick this week.

I came home from work sick on Wednesday. I hated missing church. Stayed home from work on Thursday. Had to drag myself in on Friday because we had clients. Employer listened to me sniffle and sneeze all day long and said, "well if you're sick, you need to go home." Duh. I shouldn't have had to come in. I stayed until the last client left (exposing them I suppose.) Left early and went to bed. Laid around all day on Saturday trying to get better for Sunday. I wanted to do something special in Children's Church for the Powells with the children, but all night long, I was absolutely miserable and woke up Sunday even more miserable. (church folks get a little annoyed if you show up sick and contagious. :) and I figured the Powells didn't need this sickness for their 14 hour plane ride next week, so my gift to them was staying home and being miserable all by myself. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

:-(
So sorry. --I'll pray for you.

Tammy Washburn said...

Thank you! Keep praying because I don't want to miss any of the revival!!