Back to Work

Wore myself out at home cleaning this weekend, so now I'm back to work and getting some rest!!!........................... Had a great Sunday. I asked the Hornes to drop by the house if they got through looking at houses early enough before church. We had to eat at Cracker Barrell with my mother-in-law and they had house hunting appointments so we went in different directions. Been wanting them to spend a Sunday afternoon or more with us, but we've had other family commitments going on for the past few Sundays since they've been here. So since most of the house was clean and we were free....Come on over!! I wasn't sure if they'd make it or not (they did)...but I bought Blue Bell anyway...just in case. :) Yeah! Sis. Tammy always has to have Blue Bell when kids show up!.............................................. The boys played some outside with two play swords I found in the basement. Joe said, "We were happy before, Sis. Washburn. But now that you've given us swords we're really happy, so you don't have to dig in boxes anymore." I told them, "Good deal, have at it" (with the swords.) Ha! Later, while Mike was showing Bro. & Sis. Horne the land... It was too hot to be out there and I've seen the land before. :) ....me, Katie, Joe & Sam dismantled my gum ball machine, got all the pennies out, and planned what to put in it (probably M&M's) next time they visit, (I'll have to get some more church kids over to help us empty it out!)..............................We all dashed off to church, heard a good message by Bro. Horne, and then afterwards went out to eat (Washburn, Horne, Cox families) at McAlisters...where get this...kids EAT FREE on Sunday nights. We didn't know that. Bro. Horne asked if there were restrictions on # of kids-per-adult, but there were none. I thought..."this restaraunt doesn't know who they are telling this to....we'll be back every Sunday with even more families with children....and they'll probably retract that policy" Ha!...................So here I am back to work and fixing to go eat lunch! I got word this morning that our office passed the FINRA audit with FLYING COLORS! We've been told that "that's not normally done..rare in fact." Fines for the smallest mistakes are the norm. PRAISE THE LORD!!!

1 comment:

Tammy Washburn said...

I realized I said, "we asked" (as in group "we") when it was Bro. Horne who got the info from restaurant. However, WE were all excited about it! LOL!