I once laid on a bed of 6 inch nails. If it had been one or just a few nails I would have been seriously injured or even killed depending upon the location of the pierce.
However, the law of physics proves that laying down on hundreds of closely spaced nails transfers and supports the body's weight so that none of the nails pierce the skin. Although, it was "safe", it wasn't a comfortable bed and I walked away with a prickly feeling all over. The only way to cause death would have been if something heavier had landed a blow from above.
Satan doesn't always try for the "fatal pierce" knowing that most Christians wouldn't deliberately lay down and spiritually die. However, he is master of closely spacing multitudes of temptations and false doctrines, deceiving many into "safely" bedding down for just a little "rest". Many times, by the grace of God, we are fortunate to rise and escape with only a "prickly" conscience, but be warned, satan has prepared a fatal blow to fall on those who choose to slumber on his worldly bed of destruction.
No comments:
Post a Comment