Is that what they call a rhetorical question? :-) It's a no brainer for me. His ways may not be my initial choice, but they are ALWAYS best and I don't want to ever fight against His will. May I just relax in His will.
Bro. Grant said something about that question. He said the difference between wrest and rest was the "w"(double You). There is no rest when there is there is 2(double)you's in charge. Only God can be in charge for us to rest. I thot he made a great point.
2 comments:
Is that what they call a rhetorical question? :-) It's a no brainer for me. His ways may not be my initial choice, but they are ALWAYS best and I don't want to ever fight against His will. May I just relax in His will.
Bro. Grant said something about that question. He said the difference between wrest and rest was the "w"(double You). There is no rest when there is there is 2(double)you's in charge. Only God can be in charge for us to rest. I thot he made a great point.
Post a Comment