Walking down slippery nursing home hallway in my church shoes to go see my mother in law, trying to keep up with Mike's long strides and I slip and my ankle gives way. I hear a snap, crackle, pop and I end up sitting on the floor. A little old lady comes out of her room and asks if I'm okay and says she will pray for me. She was so sweet.
Didn't see Mike's mom and ended up sitting in a Doc in a Box urgent care near the church for a few hours for x-rays. Not broken. Will wear the boot for a couple of days. Missed church. Bummer!
2 comments:
People your age should be more careful when traversing treacherous hallways. ;-)
Glad it's not broken. This little old lady will pray for you, too.
Ha! You'd think that I would have been "safe" in a nursing home!
Post a Comment