Well that explains things....

Sis. Horne's VLB service last night explained...

...why I've been greatly overwhelmed these past few weeks.
...why you probably should not invite me to your sick room.
...why I'm not useful when you drop cake on the floor. ;-)
...why my Mercy husband thinks we should be in the same room at all times.
...why I keep telling Sis. Smith to "just say no".
...why I would rather have "Faithful" on my tombstone than "she was well liked".
...why I highly regard deep thinking teachers/preachers, wishing to be more like them.
...why I like fences.
...why modern worship music irritates me.  How often must one Lalala about how God created the universe????
...why I NEED to understand the "bedrock bottom line" of Bible doctrine. 
...why I have to work hard to understand the concept of "Abba Father".
...why I think the solution to most problems is to "straighten up and fly right". Ha!

Oh and BTW Sis. Horne...when I said I was "almost offended"...that was a joke...please tell Bro. Horne not to get all worried. :-)

7 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

HAHAHAHA! I love it. Now I know what she taught about. It's not DNA . . . it's your "gift." :-) I have a lot of the same tendencies and I definitely am NOT a Mercy by nature. God has been working hard and long to develop that trait in me. :-)

Tammy Washburn said...

You SERVER you!

However it explains why the Mercy Michael is married to Prophet Tammy. I told Sis. Horne that I would have been half way offended being called a "prophet", but the other half me wouldn't care. Ha!

Oh BTW, she used pictures of some HQ Officials to illustrate.
Bro. Werkheiser (P), You (S), Bro. Smith (E), Bro. Horne (R), Bro. Hawkins(M), and the Giver was anonymous. :)

Tammy Washburn said...

You know...it wouldn't have hurt for God to have put a little more Server/Mercy in me.

Tammy Washburn said...

...and why I was making plans to flee church before the final prayer was prayed because I didn't want to be stuck with the Easter Egg Hunt...

cokelady said...

Hahahahahahahaha!!! I had NO IDEA that class could possibly be so helpful and informative but it sounds as if you've suddenly discovered the answers to every "why?" you've ever had. HA! I can't tell if I did a good thing or a bad thing by teaching all of that. Hahahahaha!

Tammy Washburn said...

Probably a good thing, but partly bad. At least I now know WHY I felt "like dirt" at Ladies Retreat!

Tammy Washburn said...

Partly "bad" because you gave me ammunition ;-) hahaha!