WOW!

The AL Minister's Convention was wonderful! The presence of the Lord was there and we were all blessed, and blessed by the fellowship. But, the BEST was after the convention when we had a special guest speaker at Bessemer on Sunday morning!! He preached about the Kingdom of Heaven and just opened up the scriptures to us. I have puzzled over the meaning of these scriptures in the past and heard them preached before, but it was like a veil was lifted and the understanding was so jaw droppingly simple. Why didn't we see that before??

After service, everyone rushed to request their copy of the DVD and we all agreed that we had just sat at a banquet table of God's annointed word. We all laughed and said that we wanted to say "AMEN!" all during the message, but were afraid that we would miss something. On the way to the restaurant to eat "regular food", my husband just kept saying, "WOW, WOW, WOW'. Everyone I spoke with had the same reaction. I see nothing but Victory, upon Victory for The Church of God!

5 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

What a wonderful weekend you had! Praise the Lord for the understanding that He gives to His children.

Sister Charity said...

Hello Sister Tammi. I thought I would say Hi. I have heard your "guest speaker" preach that message before and I agree it is a wonderful message!

cokelady said...

So glad to hear about the wonderful Convention and the wonderful follow-up service on Sunday! Do you have any extra copies of that DVD laying around? If so, what might a person do to obtain one??? I'll have to talk to my husband about it, of course, but I don't get to hear that guest speaker as often as I'd like and a DVD would be better than nothing!

Tammy Washburn said...

Sis. Cokelady!

I have emailed you. Just email me back with your address and I'll be happy to send you one.

T

Tammy Washburn said...

Hey Charity!!! Good to hear from you. I've been sick for the past two days and I haven't been able to answer all the comments.

Ya'll pray for me.
Tammy