Conv. Report II

My brain is beginning to clear a little:
One of our pastor's...their grown son was Sanctified and filled with The Holy Ghost at our convention.
Only one pastoral change. Bro. Anders is no longer pastoring and a man from out of state is filling that position. (I'm not naming names on this public forum :) State Staff to be appointed at Minister's Conv.
The Youth march has doubled since last year!
The Alabama Bell Choir will perform at the Assembly Youth March! Yippee! Soooooo cute.
I met some visitors from previous org. and Salvation Army.
Unity and Peace, Good fellowship, Great friends, Great services filled with The Holy Ghost, Rejoicing, Shouting, Great Preaching, Admonition and Encouragement!

2 comments:

wemmies said...

I was sooooooooo happy to hear about Bro Mike! So glad I can say that again. Good news. I wanted to be there but Danny had to work. We really really really wanted to come. I am thrilled though.

Tammy Washburn said...

It was a wonderful time in the Lord. He sang a special with his family during their church's report time and testified that he was saved and finding his way back to the church. He sang his own special and Bro. Anders had him sing a certain verse and chorus several times. (unfortunately, I had to step out for a few seconds) and when I got back he was standing at the altar with a lot men praying for him and then later I realized that he was flat on his face on the floor! He testified that he was Sanctified and filled with the Holy Ghost. Very beautiful time in the Lord.

The whole convention was beautiful, you missed it!