The Interviewer looked at my resume and explained that Omniscience, Omnipotence & Omnipresence were not listed under my skills and attributes.....nor were Creator and Lord of the Universe listed under my accomplishments and experience. So my application for Judge of All Mankind had to be rejected. The job had already been filled long ago and there are no other openings in that department.
However, there are openings in another department with the following job requirements that I am interested in.
Php 2:15 ....be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
6 comments:
HA! I, too, have had to be reminded from time to time that I don't hold title to that first job position. But thankfully there are PLENTY of openings for that second one and I hope I can consistently fill that position and successfully meet the expectations of the CEO. ;-)
Well, at least we admit it. :)
Also need to check the calendar when I feel "indignation" coming on. ;) Ha!
That is great! Where do you come up with these things?
Personal experience unfortunately. ;)
Sis Tammy, Ouch that hurt...How true it is. We all have those moments I think. My one desire is to be pleasing to Him.
You are so creative. You just take all the things you have learned throughout your life and turn them into object lessons that are interesting and true. My mind does not function in that way. I may think of things like that but am unable to express them to others without totally confusing them.
Post a Comment