Praying for Good Weather!

MEN'S RETREAT THIS WEEKEND!!!

luv ya babe....now go pack. :-P

6 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

I hear ya, Sister Tammy. ;-)

Tammy Washburn said...

Hopefully the weather won't be so bad (ice).

I mean....You can send your husband off for a weekend to hear such good preachers like Bro. Smith, Bro. Campbell, Bro. Hawkins...they come back revived...and I get 24+ hours of SOLITUDE!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!

Let ya'll think I don't like spending time with my hubby...I do love spending time with him...however, ONE DAY of solitude a year is NOT too much to ask is it!?

Vicki Smith said...

Like I said, I hear ya! :-) I was getting real nervous the Retreat might be cancelled and ruin MY weekend of solitude.

Tammy Washburn said...

Ha! LOL!...Well, he's on his way! It's real rainy down here, no ice. So if they drive real careful...it's supposed to be clearer, but cold tomorrow and sunny and warmer on Sunday. So tonight seems to be the worst. Just like the devil.

Vicki Smith said...

I didn't even ask when my husband would be home. Does the Retreat go through Sunday, or is it over tomorrow?

Tammy Washburn said...

For the first time in years...it ends on Sunday afternoon! Mike has arrived safely and I assume is in church now. I've eaten my Olive Garden left-over lasagna and a bowl of Blue Bell ice cream with Hershey's syrup. No chance for snow cream down here.