Stormy Weather

Tho’ Life Storms often rage
and problems are tempest seas.
Tho’ fear my soul enslaves
and my heart in sorrow pleas.
Tho’ trials often mock me
and temptations bid me ill.
By Faith I still foresee thee;
Lord of “Peace be Still”.

written by Tammy
That pretty well sums up 2010 thus far and it's ONLY February!
I feel a hermit mood approaching fast. I'll come back when it's over. LOL! :-P

3 comments:

Vicki Smith said...

You can have a song in your heart at night;
After every mile, after every trial.
Anyone can sing when the sun is shining bright;
But you need a song in your heart at night.
(written by I don't know who, but I can sing it for you!) (BTW, that last rhyme was written by Vicki Smith) ;-)

Tammy Washburn said...

thank you Sis. Smith
BTW...That's a good rhyme. :)

Momma Tammi said...

The hermit mood must be contagious...I've been feeling it since Sunday. Hope it leaves soon!